Monday, April 4, 2011

JACK OF ALL TRADES

"Let this ex-pro dancer (now lawman) be the feather on your sole.....(define reflexology anyone?). SWM devastatingly handsome with a well contoured body sculpted by Michaelangelo longs to meet a funloving, playful and adventurous wild child. Waiting 4 U 2 send me e mail add. Age/weight/religion/race are not important, what is you ask? Spirit! You must have that desire for pleasure and allow yourself to have some one pamper you from tip to toes! Hot tubs to foot rubs, quiet nites to tickle fights. I would like to meet a very fun-loving/playful/slightly crazy woman. I'm also a certified reflexologist(know what that is?) .I'm also a very attentive and attractive male with a very sharp sense of humor, never married/no kids and will be waiting on you hand and foot to be sure that you are happy and content. Like I said...You must have that desire for pleasure and allow yourself to have some one pamper you from tip to toes! Hot tubs to foot rubs, quiet nites to tickle fights. So if you'd like me to "dance" for you or you want your feet massaged or delicately tickled...then write soon."



Wow. Stripper? Police Officer? Doctor of Reflexology? Statue? Take your pick!


WTF. I specify in my profile that I don't want to be contacted by anyone who has fetishes (GROSS!) Do they care? Apparently not. The only way this guy can 'dance' for me is if he's buried, waist-high, on a red ant hill, with Twix bars and jellybeans stapled to his back.

No comments:

Post a Comment