Friday, April 1, 2011

HI. YOU LIKE???

I have a new one for you today. A guy sent me some kind of 'I'm Interested' note so I clicked on his profile (unfortunately) to see who had sent it.


I wish the site didn't show if I've looked at a person's profile because some of those psychos think it means you're interested. Blah.


Notice his rather unique profile heading...(I'm sure seven million other people haven't used that same thing)


-------------'let the good times roll' howdy. figured id give this a try. my name is barry. im outgoing and fun. looking for same. not to sure how serious i want to get. i look forward to meeting all of you. hope to hear from you. work full time. work hard. play harder. i have pictures upon request. i have many tattoos. very into extreme sports. watch all sports. i enjoy travelling and staying out of the house as often as possible.------------


So, after he sees I've clicked his profile, he sends me this:


'HI. YOU LIKE???'



Well, I'm not sure what the biggest turn-on was for me... His extreme collection of tattoos? His issue with commitment? His obvious addiction to using periods in clipped sentences? The chance that his house might be haunted?


Also, he's very optimistic, in that he can't wait to meet ALL of us. Which is terrific because I'm a big fan of sharing. But ALL of us? Every female member on this website? Talk about shooting for the stars, Barry. I love an ambitious nature.


So, if I may answer your question...DO I like?


Oh, yes Barry. I LIKE. A LOT.


Wait. Hold up. What's the date today? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment